SAILING COURSES - RACING CLUB
To learn or improve the level of sailing in a practical and fun!
No previous experience is necessary.
PRIZE: 2 days 75-€ (saturday + sunday)
1 day 45-€ (saturday or sunday)
We believe that participating in a regatta club gives us an ideal setting to learn and improve, in a practical and fun way, our level of sailing, whether you're begginer, or if you want to improve. Sailing is great, we wait you!
SATURDAY. Out of formation and training
SUNDAY. Participation in the race. Implementation.
Homeport. COSTA BRAVA and MARESME
Departures 2nd weekend of every month. Check availability
SAILING BOATS: Beneteau First 41s5 / Beneteau First 33.7
- Maneuvering: Mooring up and start. Take turns (Jibbing/ lee-oh?). Gybes.Trabujades. Beat on the wind. Engine maneuvering.
- How sails works (basic): Checklist. Hoist and hand sails. Sail trimming and setting.
- Safety on board. Safety equipment. How to react in front of danger situations, engine failure, man overboard, vies d’aigua. Through-hull fittings and pumps. Use of distress flares and other safety equipment.
- Navigation under sail. Spinnaker. Asymmetric. Hoist and hand sails. Maneuvers.
- Bad weather sailing. Checklist. Loading and preparing the boat. Hoist and hand under storm. Acknowledge of reef point. Security on board.
- More days route planners. Night navigation.
ADVANCED LEVEL 1
- Trimatge de veles. Aplanar i embossar. Carro de major i escoters de gènova. Interacció major-gènova. Trimatge pels diferents rumbs.
- Racing. Setting of sailboat. Racing tactics, itineraries, rising, crew.